The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

IL PRIMO FORUM IINTERNAZIONALE DEDICATO A SATSUKI
(THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL FORUM DEDICATED TO SATSUKI)

+5
Kohaku
CrystalAurora
Satsukitty
satsukiworld
SATSUKIMANIA
9 posters

Satsuki and Tomo will attend Pacific Media Expo Nov. 2012!

SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

Satsuki and Tomo will attend  Pacific Media Expo Nov. 2012!  Empty Satsuki and Tomo will attend Pacific Media Expo Nov. 2012!

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:44 am

Pacific Media Expo
    Music Guest of Honor: Moon Stream

Music Guest of Honor: Moon Stream
    Performing Friday, Nov. 9 and Saturday, Nov. 10
    Moon Stream at PMX Moon Stream will be live and in concert at Pacific Music Live 12 on Friday, Nov. 9 and Saturday, Nov. 10. Moon Stream will be attending a focus panel, autograph sessions, photo sessions, and more throughout PMX12. The Moon Stream autograph sessions will occur immediately following their concerts.

Moon Stream is a new musical unit combining the forces of Japanese visual style rock with the sounds of the New York underground. Created in early 2011, Moon Stream is fronted by Satsuki (vocals, ex RENTRER EN SOI) and Tomo (guitar, echostream). These two veterans of the early visual kei explosion in Moon Stream at PMX Japan are now active on opposite ends of the globe.

The first half of the band's name "Moon" is derived from Satsuki's own name, while the latter half, taken from Tomo's band name "echostream," fuses to create a fresh concept for a band unlike any other - channeling the energy of the moon as a powerful musical force.

Displaying their visual and musical talent from signature rock sounds, ambient compositions, to dance rock music, their US debut launched Moon Stream into the sky.

Moon Stream Fan Bundle
    The Moon Stream Fan Bundle is available only to PMX attendees. This bundle will go on sale at a later date! It includes access to the front VIP section for both concerts, VIP line for both autograph sessions, front row for panel(s), a private listening session, and a private meet-and-greet with the band. This package is limited to 30 fans. In order to take advantage of this, you must be a PMX attendee with the appropriate paid admission badge for activities on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Pricing: $60
    (You must also have a paid PMX badge valid for all days of the convention.)
    On sale at a later date

(Source here)

Moon Stream official Facebook page

In poche parole, Moon Stream si esibirà il 9 e 10 Novembre in un concerto ai Pacific Music Live 12 . Parteciperanno ad un focus panel, un' autograph sessions, photo sessions, e molto altro tramite l' PMX12. L'autograph session avverrà subito dopo il loro concerto.

Moon Stream è un nuovo 'musical unit' che unisce la forza del visual rock con il suono dell'underground di New York. Formatosi all'inizio del 2011, Moon Stream è Created in early 2011, Moon Stream è fronteggiato da Satsuki (vocalista, ex RENTRER EN SOI) e Tomo (chitarrista, echostream). I due veterani all'esordio dell'esplosione del visual kei in Moon Stream al PMX Japan sono ora attivi agli opposti del globo.

La prima metà del nome della band "Moon" deriva dallo stesso nome che porta Satsuki, mentre la parte finae, è stata presa dal nome della band di Tomo "echostream", fondendosi per creare un concetto fresco per una band come nessun altra - incanalando l'energia della luna come una potente forza musicale.

Mostrando il loro talento musicale e visuale dalla firma del rock sounds, le composizioni ambient, fino alla rock music, il loro debutto negli Stati Uniti ha lanciato Moon Stream verso l' alto.

(Fonte)

Moon Stream official Facebook page

UPDATES about the Moon Stream VIP Fan Bundle here (English/Italian):

https://satsukimania.forumattivo.it/t241-moon-stream-vip-bundles-info-english-italian#782

Last edited by SATSUKIMANIA on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
    satsukiworld
    satsukiworld

Satsuki and Tomo will attend  Pacific Media Expo Nov. 2012!  Empty Re: Satsuki and Tomo will attend Pacific Media Expo Nov. 2012!

Post by satsukiworld Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:44 am

Grr, It is unfair, why, it is not in France Grrr.
    I would like to go there, it is just a weekend, if I have enough money, I hope to go there.But the more expensive,it is the plane ticket.
    But, I will see if I can, because France is so far from USA:'(.
    Satsukitty
    Satsukitty

Satsuki and Tomo will attend  Pacific Media Expo Nov. 2012!  Empty Re: Satsuki and Tomo will attend Pacific Media Expo Nov. 2012!

Post by Satsukitty Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:22 am

We can console with the fact that soon we could hear a new album from them!
    (is not true they are planning a Moon Stream album?)
    satsukiworld
    satsukiworld

Post by satsukiworld Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:26 am

Yes, exactly, they will do very soon an album, and it is Tomo Asaha who writes the song, he has told me it^^
    CrystalAurora
    CrystalAurora

Post by CrystalAurora Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:11 pm

I wonder if Moon Stream album will come out in occasion of this visit in America ?

*cross fingers*
    Kohaku
    Kohaku

Post by Kohaku Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:35 pm

That's great that Moon Stream is doing another concert! It sounds like fun!

Unfortunately, I'm on the complete opposite side of the country, so I don't think I'll be able to go..
    satsukiworld
    satsukiworld

Post by satsukiworld Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:11 am

Yes, it is excellent and for the first time they will play the Moon Stream songs and not Satsuki songs.It is great, I hope really to have enough money to go there, but it is not sure for the moment.But if they come in Europe, it is sure that I will go because it will be more easy to go there.
    Kohaku, you have many luck to live in USA because you have seen Moon Stream, me , it is one of my dream.Yet one of my dream was to meet Satsuki and it is become reality and I hope that I will meet too Moon Stream^^.
    Yes, there will be very soon an album because the last year Tomo began to write the Moon Stream songs.It is why , I think that there will be very soon an album^^
    M i h o
    M i h o

Post by M i h o Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:06 am

Tomo told you they will release an album? Becaune we know that they work on musics, but we don't know if it will be an album or a single. So album for sure?
    satsukiworld
    satsukiworld

Post by satsukiworld Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:19 am

Tomo has told me that he wrote many songs for Moon Stream, then I think it is an album because he has told me it was many songs and not only one or two. But perhaps it will be only a single for the beginning but they will not play just a song in Los Angeles .Then I think it is an album but it is not sure.The thing who is sure it is that Moon Stream will do very soon something but perhaps an album or perhaps a single.But it is sure,they have many songs because since 1 years Tomo works on many songs for Moon Stream.And it is why the last year Moon Stream have not come in France to Paris Mangas because Tomo has told me that they had not enough songs and that he began to write many songs .
    CrystalAurora
    CrystalAurora

Post by CrystalAurora Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:04 pm

I wonder if Moon Stream will release their album or single during the period they will attend Pacific Media Expo? It would be the perfect time !
    satsukiworld
    satsukiworld

Post by satsukiworld Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Exactly, it will be perfect^^
    Satsukitty
    Satsukitty

Post by Satsukitty Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:02 am

How many things he's doing lately ? (・◇・)/~~~ we have to save a lots of money!! I'll start from today! Im so curious about moon stream 's stuff.Satsuki will sound different if it's Tomo the composer..
    so many songs to listen to!! I can't wait ☆
    satsukiworld
    satsukiworld

Post by satsukiworld Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Me too, I am like you,I wait that Moon Stream create their true first show with the Moon Stream show, I am sure it will be perfect and I do not think that Satsuki will be different because with Kisaki Project, it is the same style that Satsuki and I think that Moon Stream will be in the same style that Satsuki because Tomo Asaha has the same style that Satsuki.It is my point of view^^
    Satsukitty
    Satsukitty

Post by Satsukitty Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am

I don't know. When Satsuki join Kisaki Project, the style was slightly different. I guess if Tomo san writing songs for him, we could hear something different from Satsuki in his -self composition. Razz I hope MOON STREAM will sound a little different. Maybe more 'like ecostream's sound?
    SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 am

Update 02/10: Moon Stream VIP Fan Bundle infos at the first post of this topic!
    BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 pm

I want that Bundle... T_T if someone of you will go there, please, let's report everything -- people who'll be there it's so lucky! cry
    BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:04 am

Some updates: today Satsuki and Tomo are at the MOON STREAM booth!

Satsuki and Tomo will attend  Pacific Media Expo Nov. 2012!  107_10nov_zpsf9d1596b

I want the poster!
    gadavia
    gadavia

Post by gadavia Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:40 am

Not sure whether the post matches here, but have you heard guys that Tomo and Satsuki are going to perform somewhere between September-October in the USA? I've read about it somewhere. Anyone knows details, anyone's gonna participate in the even? :)
    moonspiral
    moonspiral

Post by moonspiral Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:52 pm

gadavia wrote:Not sure whether the post matches here, but have you heard guys that Tomo and Satsuki are going to perform somewhere between September-October in the USA? I've read about it somewhere. Anyone knows details, anyone's gonna participate in the even? :)

I had thought they were going to be at Saboten Con in Arizona in early September but I haven't heard anything about it since.
    I remember because I am from Arizona but am overseas at the moment and won't be home in time to go.  cry cry 
    http://www.sabotencon.com/guests/item/34-moon-stream
    gadavia
    gadavia

Post by gadavia Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Thank you! they're still on the guest list, so hopefully it's up to date.
    BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:36 pm

They will be on saboten Con.. is confirmed!

And Satsuki new look... what a surprise!

Satsuki and Tomo will attend  Pacific Media Expo Nov. 2012!  Wow4_zpsfad7731c
    gadavia
    gadavia

Post by gadavia Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:40 pm

He performs some various images lastly.. Like he cannot decide or something, lol :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am