The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

IL PRIMO FORUM IINTERNAZIONALE DEDICATO A SATSUKI
(THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL FORUM DEDICATED TO SATSUKI)

+5
SATSUKIMANIA
Priss
CrystalAurora
BeautifulPrince
ourmajesty
9 posters

MOON STREAM at Pacific Media Expo 2012 (Pictures)

LunaRosa
    LunaRosa

MOON STREAM at Pacific Media Expo 2012 (Pictures) - Page 2 Empty Re: MOON STREAM at Pacific Media Expo 2012 (Pictures)

Post by LunaRosa Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Satsukitty wrote:
    LunaRosa wrote:
    Priss wrote:Oh my oh my, you were served brownies by Satsuki and Tomo! Sooooooooooo lucky!!

Thanks for sharing ^^ But I was wondering.. Do you remember any of the requests the fans asked?

Sadly I only remember a few, not all of them~

One girl requested that they play "Heart" at that nights concert but sadly the support members didn't know the cords for the song so they couldn't. But later I heard Satsuki singing afew bars of that song when him and some of the other members were doing karaoke later on.

I asked what they were planning for that night's concert since they were hyping it up to be "1000X more awesome than the night before". But they simply grinned and said it was "top secret". Mad mmmh

Another asked how Satsuki and Tomo met, I think they already explained this in their comment video for Onicon '09 but for those who may not know; they met at a con in 2008 (I'm guessing AnimeNext but I couldn't go). But after Satsuki repeated this story Tomo then said "But now...it's more than friendship right?" Everyone laughed.

The other requests were for Tomo to sing one of Satsuki's songs, which he did. And for Tomo to serve me and my friend on one knee. (which I took a picture of) inlove That's the best I can remember.

Thank you for this story! It was very fun! :D
    The second concert is the one in which Satsuki appeared without make up in the pictures I saw?

I'm not sure, pictures and videos weren't allowed at the second show. Only Moon Streams Staff were allowed to take them. The reason was because at the second concert...Satsuki wore a Moon Stream band shirt without a jacket, showing his tattoos, and later took it off. Shocked inlove
    Priss
    Priss

MOON STREAM at Pacific Media Expo 2012 (Pictures) - Page 2 Empty Re: MOON STREAM at Pacific Media Expo 2012 (Pictures)

Post by Priss Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:17 pm

LunaRosa wrote:Satsuki wore a Moon Stream band shirt without a jacket, showing his tattoos, and later took it off. Shocked inlove

He was bare chested on-stage?!?!?!?!!?!?!????????
    LunaRosa
    LunaRosa

Post by LunaRosa Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:30 pm

yeah but it was only for a moment right at the end of the show, he tossed his shirt out to the stage, I didn't catch it though.
    Satsukitty
    Satsukitty

Post by Satsukitty Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:24 am

Priss wrote:
    LunaRosa wrote:Satsuki wore a Moon Stream band shirt without a jacket, showing his tattoos, and later took it off. Shocked inlove

He was bare chested on-stage?!?!?!?!!?!?!????????

And isn't the first time.... Shocked

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Priss
    Priss

Post by Priss Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:18 am

@Satsukitty: I know he used to do that in RES time, but I didn't think he would do it during his solo career. I think there's a huge difference between unbuttoned shirt and actually not wearing any top.

But oh well, fan service = okay by everyone Razz

@LunaRosa: During the PMX weekend, the band and their staff went to karaoke. In a live report, someone said something like, "I was too tired to join so I went back to my hotel", or something like that. Were fans actually allowed to follow them to the karaoke???
    Satsukitty
    Satsukitty

Post by Satsukitty Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Priss wrote:@Satsukitty: I know he used to do that in RES time, but I didn't think he would do it during his solo career. I think there's a huge difference between unbuttoned shirt and actually not wearing any top.

oh sorry. I thought you never saw it before... but it was just to show that he actually performed with unbuttoned shirt in a show.
    even if happened just once during his solo career, he informed his fans in advance that his second show would have been totally different from usual. Tthat's was one of the differences then XD and perform without make up! unsure

bananadance
    LunaRosa
    LunaRosa

Post by LunaRosa Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Priss wrote:@Satsukitty: I know he used to do that in RES time, but I didn't think he would do it during his solo career. I think there's a huge difference between unbuttoned shirt and actually not wearing any top.

But oh well, fan service = okay by everyone Razz

@LunaRosa: During the PMX weekend, the band and their staff went to karaoke. In a live report, someone said something like, "I was too tired to join so I went back to my hotel", or something like that. Were fans actually allowed to follow them to the karaoke???

Yes fans were allowed, in fact they encouraged fans coming. It was at the karaoke room that PMX had set up the night before the con started. They were there Thursday and Friday (I think).
    Priss
    Priss

Post by Priss Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:41 am

@LunaRosa: Ooohh I see. Aw, that's so nice of them <3 Did you join them at the karaoke then?
    SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:57 pm

New pics from Rokkyuu report: moon stream double down at pmx

FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 pm

;__; these pics are wonderful heartround heartround heartround heartround
    Satsukitty
    Satsukitty

Post by Satsukitty Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Spoiler:

Satsuki without make up= inlove
    FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:22 pm

just found these on baby the stars shine bright's site
    Spoiler:
    Priss
    Priss

Post by Priss Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:10 am

haha, nice~
    baby99
    baby99

Post by baby99 Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:13 pm

FuyuuTsuisou wrote:just found these on baby the stars shine bright's site
    Spoiler:

I LOVE IT! heartround heartround Thanks!
    CrystalAurora
    CrystalAurora

Post by CrystalAurora Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Pics from @Umbrellaguns report

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 pm