The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

IL PRIMO FORUM IINTERNAZIONALE DEDICATO A SATSUKI
(THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL FORUM DEDICATED TO SATSUKI)

4 posters

In the News Today... [Year 2015]

gadavia
gadavia

In the News Today...  [Year 2015] - Page 2 Empty Re: In the News Today... [Year 2015]

Post by gadavia Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:51 am

Spotify is the only place where you can listen to the whole songs, however, I´m experiencing some difficulties. After I play any of them, music stops after around 10s and I can continue the part only after reloading the page and choosing certain time code. Am I the only one having this problem?

PS: the new single does not have lyrics printed :/
SATSUKIMANIA
SATSUKIMANIA
Admin

In the News Today...  [Year 2015] - Page 2 Empty Re: In the News Today... [Year 2015]

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:44 am

gadavia wrote:Spotify is the only place where you can listen to the whole songs, however, I´m experiencing some difficulties. After I play any of them, music stops after around 10s and I can continue the part only after reloading the page and choosing certain time code. Am I the only one having this problem?

PS: the new single does not have lyrics printed :/

I'm not expert of Spotify, but it's strange. Have you tried with a different browser?
We'll wait if someone else will reply and have the same issues with Spotify....

Don't worry, for the lyrics, I'll get the cd so I really hope it will contain the booklet with lyrics and I'll post here :)

Post by gadavia Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:45 am

Yeah, maybe that´s my internet connection issue... ;-; I had the CD in my hands yesterday, the booklet has only two pages, the cover and some credits stuff on behind. Maybe the one I had was only for display so they removed any other stuff (I hardly think so).
BeautifulPrince
BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:08 pm

gadavia wrote:Yeah, maybe that´s my internet connection issue... ;-; I had the CD in my hands yesterday, the booklet has only two pages, the cover and some credits stuff on behind. Maybe the one I had was only for display so they removed any other stuff (I hardly think so).

Really? You got the cd? No lyrics? I cant believe... I'm a bit disappointed since TooWild work with Satsuki... I'll be honest here and I want to say what I think.
I wish he will return with Japanese's producers...
Male managers and professional managers are much more better... Im sorry but is what I really think.

You got a cd like this? So no lyrics?
In the News Today...  [Year 2015] - Page 2 35210
gadavia
gadavia

Post by gadavia Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:34 pm

I´ve grabbed the CD, checked it whole out, the booklet, but suprisingly there were no lyrics. I didn´t purchase it though. Maybe I´m blind like a bat, especially when the whole hall was completely dark, but it is imo impossible to fit credits and lyrics of three songs containing kanji that should remain leggible in one small page.

And yes, that´s the single you posted.
SATSUKIMANIA
SATSUKIMANIA
Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:17 pm

I hope the lyrics will be posted in another occasion! Lyrics are important as much as the music!

A little update... today the cds of Artemis was sent to people who preorder it!

Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:23 pm

An update about the CD single "Artemis" and my personal considerations:
since in Spring 2016 will be released the proper album (which will contains news songs + the songs of the single "Artemis" of now, I'm sure all the lyrics will be added to the original CD that will be printed together with a booklet. This Artemis it's just a 'preview'.
Let's wait for updates in these months for more details :)

Post by gadavia Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:37 pm

Yes, you may be right. Anyway, I hope your single will contain the lyrics. ff it will not, I think this is not okay to sell people product that lacks something essential, just because of the financial cuts off and provide the rest of granted content in another CD that you would have to buy or wait over a half of an year to enjoy this music fully, just after some people post the lyrics on the Internet.
BeautifulPrince
BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:41 pm

gadavia wrote:Yes, you may be right. Anyway, I hope your single will contain the lyrics. ff it will not, I think this is not okay to sell people product that lacks something essential, just because of the financial cuts off and provide the rest of granted content in another CD that you would have to buy or wait over a half of an year to enjoy this music fully, just after some people post the lyrics on the Internet.

I see what you mean, but if I think about it (based on other americans artists like Madonna and so on), when a single come out, even from more important or famous recording labels, the single often dont have any lyrics as well... and sometimes we wait for months before the full album is released... so, I'm not too worry about lyrics, Im sure they will be included in the full album. At this point, I prefer they make a 'cheap' single, with not a proper booklet, etc. but at least, they will release a perfect album! We have to support Satsuki a lot, to have more from him peacefulwelcome
baby99
baby99

Post by baby99 Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:13 pm

I can't wait to reading lyrics angelicsmilee
SATSUKIMANIA
SATSUKIMANIA
Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:33 pm

Hey guys! Some updates!
source: Too Wild

In the News Today...  [Year 2015] - Page 2 Adv06310

[Italian translation below]

砂月 -Satsuki- will be back to promote his new album release called "EPOCALIPSE"!

These are the first announcements for the shows in March, April and May 2016! This is NOT the final schedule, the booking process is NOT finished, so don't panic if you don't see your city in the list! We already want to thank our team and partners for their hard work!

Satsuki has also new projects to show you, more info to come Emoticon wink

Be sure to add those dates to your calendar to party with us because Satsuki won't be back to Europe later in 2016!

EPOCALIPSE TOUR 2016:

19/03: OshareCon, Utrecht (NL)
20/03: TBA, Brussels (BE)
29/03: MTC, Cologne (DE)
31/03: Hangar49, Berlin (DE)
01/04: VooDoo Club, Warsaw (PL)
02/04: Chapeau Rouge, Prague (CZ)
03/04: REPLUGGED, Vienna (AT)
09/04: Muzikos Rūsys, Vilnius (LT)
15/04: TBA, Ukraine
16/04: TBA, Ukraine
17/04: TBA, Ukraine
22/04: TBA, Russia
23/04: TBA, Russia
24/04: TBA, Russia
14/05: Otak'Est, Pontarlier (FR)
15/05: Otak'Est, Pontarlier (FR)
16/05: La Marquise, Lyon (FR)

For Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Lithuania and France (except Pontarlier), tickets (Regular and VIP) will be on sale in January 2016.

For OshareCon and Otak'Est, please check their website to purchase tickets:

-http://www.osharecon.nl/
-http://otakest.cosplay/-franchecomte.fr/ (SOON)

We'll keep you updated regarding the schedule, fanclub meetings, press conferences, tickets sales etc...

If you're a promoter and are interested to organize a show in other countries (outside EU zone is awesome too), feel free to contact us!

Hope to meet you somewhere Emoticon smile

Too Wild Team \m/

PS: For those who still don't know, "TBA" means "To Be Announced", it's not a venue.

[Italian translation]:

砂月 -Satsuki ritornerà per promuovere il suo nuovo album dal titolo "EPOCALIPSE"!
Questi sono i primi annunci degli spettacoli di Marzo, Aprile e Maggio 2016!
NON è ancora l'elenco definitivo, e non è ancora terminato il processo di prenotazione, quindi non preoccupatevi se non vedete ancora la vostra città nella lista! Vogliamo già ringraziare il nostro team e partners per il loro duro lavoro!
Satsuki ha anche nuovi progetti da mostrarvi, a presto nuove informazioni!

Assicuratevi di aggiungere queste date nel vostro calendario perchè Satsuki non ritornerà in Europa alla fine del 2016!

EPOCALIPSE TOUR 2016:
19/03: OshareCon, Utrecht (NL)
20/03: TBA, Brussels (BE)
29/03: MTC, Cologne (DE)
31/03: Hangar49, Berlin (DE)
01/04: VooDoo Club, Warsaw (PL)
02/04: Chapeau Rouge, Prague (CZ)
03/04: REPLUGGED, Vienna (AT)
09/04: Muzikos Rūsys, Vilnius (LT)
15/04: TBA, Ukraine
16/04: TBA, Ukraine
17/04: TBA, Ukraine
22/04: TBA, Russia
23/04: TBA, Russia
24/04: TBA, Russia
14/05: Otak'Est, Pontarlier (FR)
15/05: Otak'Est, Pontarlier (FR)
16/05: La Marquise, Lyon (FR)

Per la Germania, Polonia, Repubblica Ceca, Austria Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Lituania e la Francia (ad eccezione di Pontarlier), i biglietti (Regular e VIP) saranno in vendita nel Gennaio 2016.

Per OshareCon e Otak'Est, controllate il sito per acquistare i biglietti:
-http://www.osharecon.nl/
-http://otakest.cosplay-franchecomte.fr/ (SOON)

Continueremo ad aggiornarvi riguardo il programma, gli incontri del fanclub, press conferences, vendite biglietti etc...

Se siete dei promoter e siete interessati ad organizzare uno show in altri continenti, (fuori dall'Europa), siate liberi di contattarci!

Too Wild Team

Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:55 pm

Il nuovo album di 砂月 -Satsuki- [EPOCALIPSE] sarà messo in vendita il 19 Marzo, 2016.

[EPOCALIPSE] è doviso in 2 parti: [ECLIPSE] & [APOCALYPSE].
[ECLIPSE] è il « passato » ed il « presente » di Satsuki.
Con [APOCALYPSE], Satsuki ci mostrerà un nuovo lato della sua personalità, nuovi approcci nel suo modo di utilizzare le sue capacità vocali. Ha lavorato per la prima volta con produttori Europei (ENOS IS BACK) per poter dare un nuove vibrazioni alle sue canzoni ed in particolare un tocco « progressive metal ». Questo opus può essere considerato come una nuova era per Satsuki, il «futuro».

La prima stampa di [ECLIPSE] e [APOCALYPSE] sono digipaks (copie limitate).
Se si uniranno le 2 versioni, avrai [APOCALYPSE] e la copertina completa che mostrerà un dipinto di Satsuki.

[ECLIPSE] TRACKLIST

1. BERSERKER
2. ECLIPSE
3. CRYING
4. ARTEMIS
5. SELENE
6. LILY -月影に魅せられて-
7. SQUALL
8. BRAVE
9. DIANA

[APOCALYPSE] TRACKLIST

1. REINCARNATION
2. APOCALYPSE
3. BURNING OUT
4. REVELATION

I pre-ordini saranno disponibili solo per i membri del Fanclub-
Tour & biglietti Info: http://too-wild.com/tour

Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:20 pm

Yesterday, 19 March,  the first date of EPOCALIPSE tour started in Netherland, at Osharecon. (official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/osharecon/?fref=ts )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:26 pm