The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

IL PRIMO FORUM IINTERNAZIONALE DEDICATO A SATSUKI
(THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL FORUM DEDICATED TO SATSUKI)

2 posters

Deadline for order from Undercode shop 「壊詞~an ideal of beauty Desperate~

SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

Deadline for order  from Undercode shop  「壊詞~an ideal of beauty Desperate~ Empty Deadline for order from Undercode shop 「壊詞~an ideal of beauty Desperate~

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:48 pm

A note for those who are able to order "2nd Press KISAKI PROJECT feat.Satsuki
    「壊詞~an ideal of beauty Desperate~」 " directly from Undercode shop through a shopping service or a friend*:
    please remember the deadline to get the special goods (cd message + signed picture with your name) it's 7 october.

(Nota per coloro che potranno ordinare direttamente dall'Undercode shop (tramite un'amico o uno shopping service) la 2nd press di KISAKI PROJECT feat.Satsuki t「壊詞~an ideal of beauty Desperate~」
    Ricordate che la scadenza per ricevere gli special goods (cd con un messaggio + una foto autografata con il tuo nome) è il 7 ottobre. Piu' info nel link sotto)

More infos here:
    https://satsukimania.forumattivo.it/t59-2nd-press-for-kisaki-project-featsatsuki-titledan-ideal-of-beauty-desperate

*Undercode shop reply to my email confirm me they don't ship to foreign countries. You have to ask the help of a friend who lives in Japan that will purchase the item for you or ask to a shopping service.
    (Undercode ha risposto alla mia email, confermandomi che loro non spediscono fuori dal Giappone. Bisogna usare uno shopping service o chiedere ad un'amico che vive in Giappone se ordinano per te)

CrystalAurora
    CrystalAurora

Deadline for order  from Undercode shop  「壊詞~an ideal of beauty Desperate~ Empty Re: Deadline for order from Undercode shop 「壊詞~an ideal of beauty Desperate~

Post by CrystalAurora Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Wish I could get it, but it's too expensive for me cry

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:09 am