The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

IL PRIMO FORUM IINTERNAZIONALE DEDICATO A SATSUKI
(THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL FORUM DEDICATED TO SATSUKI)

+2
FuyuuTsuisou
BeautifulPrince
6 posters

Satsuki TODAY on VISULOG! DISCUSSION

BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

Satsuki TODAY on VISULOG! DISCUSSION Empty Satsuki TODAY on VISULOG! DISCUSSION

Post by BeautifulPrince Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:29 am

Today Satsuki will appear on VISULOG! exciited

If someone will understand a bit the spoken Japanese, can write up something here?
    I think he will speak about LUMINOUS supercoolok

Link:

http://visualand.tv/schedule/2639/

See you! yeahyes

FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Satsuki TODAY on VISULOG! DISCUSSION Empty Re: Satsuki TODAY on VISULOG! DISCUSSION

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 pm

I was at school when it started T___T fortunately I had computer hour and I was able to see the first 5 minutes of satsuki's pick up (but when he announced ryuushi's pv the last bell rang and school was over <_< it takes me an hour to go back home from school so I missed the rest of the program) I was so happy to hear him talk alot about Italy ;WWW; it gave me hope that he will be back again even with the small number of people that attended last time
    FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Satsuki TODAY on VISULOG! DISCUSSION Empty Re: Satsuki TODAY on VISULOG! DISCUSSION

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:34 pm

for who is interested, you can now see the ewhole thing >here<
    BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:17 am

He was just perfect ;_;
    It seems he talks about Europe tour? He nominated Poland and Italy, and maybe America?
    Saber
    Saber

Post by Saber Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:09 am

He also said Russia. Ah, this video made me so happy. It's the first time I see him so casually speaking.
    He is so bright ( both in mind and appearance) and cute. :)

Hmm, I don't know Japanese, but I thought they spoke about English knowledge too. I think the host inquired about his Eng. ability and he ( the host) said something " benkyo" so something about studying English while refering at himself.

LOL, I couldn't be more confusing Razz
    baby99
    baby99

Post by baby99 Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Saber wrote:He also said Russia. Ah, this video made me so happy. It's the first time I see him so casually speaking.
    He is so bright ( both in mind and appearance) and cute. :)

Hmm, I don't know Japanese, but I thought they spoke about English knowledge too. I think the host inquired about his Eng. ability and he ( the host) said something " benkyo" so something about studying English while refering at himself.

LOL, I couldn't be more confusing Razz

I agree peacefulwelcome I love this interview very much.... it's my favorite!

I think Italy was mentioned as well! I wonder... who knows if he's thinking about another European tour? unsure
    Saber
    Saber

Post by Saber Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:49 am

I hope he is thinking about that! :D

I watched the part twice, and came to an other idea,lol. I think the host praised Satsuki's English, and Satsuki said "gambare" or something, but seeming from his reaction, he meant that he is not so "kakkoi" etc. Aaaaaand, I thought I heard him saying that, when it was the first time speaking English for him, that he thought it would be "dame".

I am just assuming, because I don't speak Japanese.

It would be cool if he considered coming to Hungary or Austria... since no one is coming to Serbia, and these countries are the nearest for me.
    BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:47 pm

He talks about tweet or twitter, maybe he said he saw a tweet about 'Satsuki is on Visulog tv' and was translated in Italian
    FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:21 pm

he talked alot about italy *^*

pratically he said he was surprised that when he came in Italy last year we told him we watched the show he did in that period (was visulog right?)

plus he said that the host, takaya, is (was) the support drummer at the concert at paris manga
    CrystalAurora
    CrystalAurora

Post by CrystalAurora Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Once he said he likes 'Spaghetti carbonara' , is an Italian food , right?
    FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:46 pm

yes it is XD
    CrystalAurora
    CrystalAurora

Post by CrystalAurora Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Very Happy XDD
    BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:58 pm

FuyuuTsuisou wrote:he talked alot about italy *^*

pratically he said he was surprised that when he came in Italy last year we told him we watched the show he did in that period (was visulog right?)

Yes, I believe was visulog in that period.
    He mentioned Italy very much! Thanks for clarify! :D
    Saber
    Saber

Post by Saber Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:41 am

Cool! :D

I also prefer Carbonara over Bolognese. Guys, Carbonara is a spaghetty with a white sauce ( Beshamel?) I know it has eggs in it. THe spaghetty also contains bacon.
    ourmajesty
    ourmajesty

Post by ourmajesty Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Saber wrote:Cool! :D

I also prefer Carbonara over Bolognese. Guys, Carbonara is a spaghetty with a white sauce ( Beshamel?) I know it has eggs in it. THe spaghetty also contains bacon.

I think many Japanese loves eggs too much, they eat it too much, they are presents in a lot of their dishes! xD
    FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:44 pm

yes it's beshamella (don't know how it's called outside italy) and it's used for lasagna too XD
    anyway, why we started talking about italian food?
    BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:47 pm

FuyuuTsuisou wrote:yes it's beshamella (don't know how it's called outside italy) and it's used for lasagna too XD
    anyway, why we started talking about italian food?

Laughing Laughing
    Saber
    Saber

Post by Saber Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:31 am

yeahyes

We can talk about everything Satsuki likes. rollinsmiles Razz

Thanks, I'm glad I guessed the name of the sauce. Yes, those kind of lasagnas taste excellent too. Ok, that's me. *shyface*

Ourmajesty: Interesting! I don't know much about the Japanese dishes. I don't think I could stand eating so many eggs, but it's a good explanation why they do stand it.
    BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:04 pm

I don't remember where I read this, but Satsuki when he go to visit Sendai he wants to eat cow tongue! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:42 pm