The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

IL PRIMO FORUM IINTERNAZIONALE DEDICATO A SATSUKI
(THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL FORUM DEDICATED TO SATSUKI)

2 posters

~Request~

Priss
    Priss

~Request~ Empty ~Request~

Post by Priss Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Hello~ I know some of you are like magicians~~

So, can you please work your magic, and show me where I can find a clean+bigger version of this picture? THANK YOU!!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

~Request~ Empty Re: ~Request~

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:09 pm

I don't know if we can find a bigger version, this was posted by 33Degrees if I remember correctly?
    Before to works on this, there's need to find the original person who posted it on facebook... if someone save it on pc and upload it on facebook for the 2nd time, it loses quality (if it's uploaded again using "low quality fast upload" option on fb...
    If we can find who really posted this for first, I can try to adjust it and take off the writes with my magic wand! lol

PS: Try to image if for the 3 dates in Europe, there will be also a poster like this! Very Happy

SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:54 pm

I tried to adjust a little, but it's very hard... we need a better quality of this...

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Priss
    Priss

Post by Priss Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:53 am

Well......... I am the original poster of that image on Facebook XDD This is a screenshot of musicJAPANplus' promo video. I guess we'll see with time.

Thank you for trying to clean the image! Looks good!

And yes, you're right... Hopefully they'll sell posters/photos of this image during his lives ^^ Are you going btw, Admin-san? No Italy date though...
    SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Priss wrote:Well......... I am the original poster of that image on Facebook XDD This is a screenshot of musicJAPANplus' promo video. I guess we'll see with time.

Thank you for trying to clean the image! Looks good!

And yes, you're right... Hopefully they'll sell posters/photos of this image during his lives ^^ Are you going btw, Admin-san? No Italy date though...

You're welcome :)

Yes, unfortunately not date for Italy... but I want to go to Europe anyway...I'll do my best!
    but maybe there will be a future European tour again next year, who knows...? Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 pm