The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

IL PRIMO FORUM IINTERNAZIONALE DEDICATO A SATSUKI
(THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL FORUM DEDICATED TO SATSUKI)

How does the name Satsukimania of this forum did born... (come nasce il nome Satsukimania)

SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

How does the name Satsukimania of this forum did born... (come nasce il nome Satsukimania) Empty How does the name Satsukimania of this forum did born... (come nasce il nome Satsukimania)

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:09 am

Many years ago, during the end of '90, I was subscribed to a magazine which contained the name of my favorite artist of that time with the word '-mania' at the end.
    When, many years later I found out about Satsuki and he became my #1 favorite artist of all the times, I remember I was pleasantly surprised about the name of his internet radio broadcast called "Satsuki-mania".
    The ending word '-mania' associated to my favorite artist, resurfaced again as a magical coincidence...
    So, in honor to this, I decided to called in this way the community!

Tanti anni fa, durante la fine degli anni '90, ero abbonata ad una rivista creata da appassionati che conteneva nel titolo il nome del mio artista preferito di quei tempi seguito dalla parola '-Mania'.
    Quando successivamente, molti anni dopo scoprii Satsuki e divenne il mio artista preferito di tutti i tempi, ricordo fui piacevolmente colpita del titolo di una sua trasmissione radio chiamata "Satsuki-Mania". La parola '-mania' associata ad un mio artista preferito si ripresentava nuovamente come una magica coincidenza.
    In onore di questo, decisi di chiamare così questa community!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:38 am