The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

IL PRIMO FORUM IINTERNAZIONALE DEDICATO A SATSUKI
(THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL FORUM DEDICATED TO SATSUKI)

+5
Satsukitty
CrystalAurora
ourmajesty
SATSUKIMANIA
FuyuuTsuisou
9 posters

because a thread about TATTOOS is needed!

FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

because a thread about TATTOOS is needed! Empty because a thread about TATTOOS is needed!

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:37 pm

let's post pics of his tattoos
    does't matter if some tattoo is already posted but in another angle(why I imagine that here will be full of his hand/collarbone tat?)
    I really love see pictures of them <3 (plus I need them for my drawings)
    so go ahead!

Spoiler:
    SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

because a thread about TATTOOS is needed! Empty Re: because a thread about TATTOOS is needed!

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Good idea!

Here what I found:

Spoiler:

ourmajesty
    ourmajesty

because a thread about TATTOOS is needed! Empty Re: because a thread about TATTOOS is needed!

Post by ourmajesty Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Thank you so much for pics! If I'll find some pics I'll post here as well! heartround
    SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:43 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:10 pm

awww Thank you for the hand-tattoo pictures ;w; that's my fav tattoo of him and I didn't have those pics

Spoiler:
    CrystalAurora
    CrystalAurora

Post by CrystalAurora Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:44 pm

New tattoo pic!

FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Spoiler:
    ourmajesty
    ourmajesty

Post by ourmajesty Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:43 pm

FuyuuTsuisou wrote:
    Spoiler:

He's a work of art inlove

My favorite is the star on the neck :<3_<3:
    ourmajesty
    ourmajesty

Post by ourmajesty Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:52 pm

I'd never noticed this eye-tattoo before

Satsukitty
    Satsukitty

Post by Satsukitty Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:07 am

I loove his tattoss! Hope to see more , I heard some year ago he add a new tattoos in his abdomen! Maybe an angel or something ?
    FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Satsukitty wrote:I loove his tattoss! Hope to see more , I heard some year ago he add a new tattoos in his abdomen! Maybe an angel or something ?

yes he actually did but I don't think that's an angel I think that's just a wing going through is chest

Spoiler:

and he did also a cross in the lower left side/tummy

Spoiler:
    Priss
    Priss

Post by Priss Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:08 pm

FuyuuTsuisou wrote:
    Spoiler:
    My goodness. I have already seen all of these pictures, but I guess I was too busy staring at his face to see the chest tattoo... You girls are pro XD

And WOW that last picture is HILARIOUS. Is he really lifting up his shirt? lolol~
    FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Priss wrote:
    FuyuuTsuisou wrote:
    Spoiler:
    My goodness. I have already seen all of these pictures, but I guess I was too busy staring at his face to see the chest tattoo... You girls are pro XD

And WOW that last picture is HILARIOUS. Is he really lifting up his shirt? lolol~
    well I look every little detail of every picture, it's a bit of a strange habit I have, I guess it helps me when drawing XD
    so, if you did't see it, in the last pic I posted of his chest tattoo...
    Spoiler:

btw yes! he is really lifting up his shirt XDXD
    ourmajesty
    ourmajesty

Post by ourmajesty Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:24 pm

[quote="FuyuuTsuisou"]
    Priss wrote:
    FuyuuTsuisou wrote:

well I look every little detail of every picture, it's a bit of a strange habit I have, I guess it helps me when drawing XD
    Spoiler:

btw yes! he is really lifting up his shirt XDXD

Oh.... yes... I can see now... I swear, I never notice that!

unsure And there's a nipple too... unsure

Spoiler:

Priss
    Priss

Post by Priss Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:55 pm

OMG XD now I really feel like I'm behind on everyone XD I did not see the nipple either...... Need to watch pictures more carefully from now on~ hehe B]
    FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:46 am

hahaha XD I think it's just me that looks too much carefully at those pictures XDXD
    CrystalAurora
    CrystalAurora

Post by CrystalAurora Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:35 am

[quote="ourmajesty"][quote="FuyuuTsuisou"]
    Priss wrote:
    FuyuuTsuisou wrote:

there's a nipple too... *gets shot*

Spoiler:

Shocked

Sorry guys , but I have to.

HFG!!!!!! exciited exciited exciited exciited his nipple.... I could see his nipple.....!! Mad
    Someone call the NEUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!! exciited exciited

siderealsid
    siderealsid

Post by siderealsid Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:57 am

wow thank you for these pictures! i love his tattoo! so beautiful > < (his nipple too >v<
    CrystalAurora
    CrystalAurora

Post by CrystalAurora Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:15 pm

siderealsid wrote:wow thank you for these pictures! i love his tattoo! so beautiful > < (his nipple too >v<

clapping

Welcome home! lol!
    Priss
    Priss

Post by Priss Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:06 am

Would you guys mind posting the original picture without all the red circles? I actually don't have this picture... pretty please? :D So I can show it to some of my friends and wait until they see the surprise nipple XDD
    BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Priss wrote:Would you guys mind posting the original picture without all the red circles? I actually don't have this picture... pretty please? :D So I can show it to some of my friends and wait until they see the surprise nipple XDD

Here is it heartround

But is it sure is a nipple ? It seems too far up !
    FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:12 pm

BeautifulPrince wrote:
    Priss wrote:Would you guys mind posting the original picture without all the red circles? I actually don't have this picture... pretty please? :D So I can show it to some of my friends and wait until they see the surprise nipple XDD

Here is it heartround
    Spoiler:

But is it sure is a nipple ? It seems too far up !
    here's the complete one XD
    yes, sure it is a nipple, is just he that is in a really weird pose XD

Priss
    Priss

Post by Priss Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Yay! Thank you very much <3
    BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:12 am

Thank you! inlove Where is from the big size of this picture?

I can see the wing tattoo on his shoulder! Do you know if there's other picture with this tattoo visible?
    FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:26 pm

BeautifulPrince wrote:Thank you! inlove Where is from the big size of this picture?

I can see the wing tattoo on his shoulder! Do you know if there's other picture with this tattoo visible?

you can find it through his profile pictures on facebook >A< he has alot of big pics there

oh I already posted some of them some post ago

FuyuuTsuisou wrote:
    Satsukitty wrote:I loove his tattoss! Hope to see more , I heard some year ago he add a new tattoos in his abdomen! Maybe an angel or something ?

yes he actually did but I don't think that's an angel I think that's just a wing going through is chest

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:52 am