The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

IL PRIMO FORUM IINTERNAZIONALE DEDICATO A SATSUKI
(THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL FORUM DEDICATED TO SATSUKI)

+5
Satsukitty
CrystalAurora
ourmajesty
SATSUKIMANIA
FuyuuTsuisou
9 posters

because a thread about TATTOOS is needed!

CrystalAurora
    CrystalAurora

because a thread about TATTOOS is needed! - Page 2 Empty Re: because a thread about TATTOOS is needed!

Post by CrystalAurora Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Spoiler:

Wow! You are really a good observer! I swear, I never notice that wing in those pictures before wildd

FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

because a thread about TATTOOS is needed! - Page 2 Empty Re: because a thread about TATTOOS is needed!

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:47 pm

I love that tatoo so much I could spot it everywhere, even if just a small piece is showing <3

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Satsukitty
    Satsukitty

Post by Satsukitty Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:22 pm

FuyuuTsuisou wrote:I love that tatoo so much I could spot it everywhere, even if just a small piece is showing <3

wow

you have a radar instead of eyes 8D
    Thanks!
    FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:10 pm

satsuki-tattoos radar 8D

these are good shots <3

Priss
    Priss

Post by Priss Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:27 pm

My goodness, just how close was the photographer XDD hahaha!! Thanks for sharing ^^
    SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:57 pm

FuyuuTsuisou wrote:satsuki-tattoos radar 8D

these are good shots <3

Fuyuu-radar in action... lol
    I am delighted by your infallible radar, good job! ok

angelicsmilee
    FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:28 am

well, this is the best tatoo reference I ever found heartround 
    WARNING: not for the weak of heart, Click only if you're near to some couch/bed of soft material XD

>CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK
    BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:07 pm

FuyuuTsuisou wrote:well, this is the best tatoo reference I ever found heartround 
    WARNING: not for the weak of heart, Click only if you're near to some couch/bed of soft material XD

>CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK

ehh  ! How do you find all these awesome pictures?!
    FuyuuTsuisou
    FuyuuTsuisou

Post by FuyuuTsuisou Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:01 am

flickr XD
    RoxyCiel
    RoxyCiel

Post by RoxyCiel Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:23 am

The other day I was looking for information on the explanation of their tattoos.
    When I found some photos I was surprised to see this picture.
    Not if they realized this detail in the hand of Kyo (Dir en Grey).
    Currently, he changed his tattoo.

Satsukitty
    Satsukitty

Post by Satsukitty Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:08 am

Really? He changed his tattoo?
    RoxyCiel
    RoxyCiel

Post by RoxyCiel Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:04 am

Satsukitty wrote:Really? He changed his tattoo?

he changed his tattoo, I don't know what was the reason which forced him to change it.
     But Kyo and Satsuki had the same cross tattoo !!!  scratch 

the tattoo of Satsuki is wonderful. They represent good and bad.  heartround  heartround 
      heartround  heartround  heartround
    Satsukitty
    Satsukitty

Post by Satsukitty Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:05 am

RoxyCiel wrote:
    Satsukitty wrote:Really? He changed his tattoo?

he changed his tattoo, I don't know what was the reason which forced him to change it.
     But Kyo and Satsuki had the same cross tattoo !!!  scratch 

the tattoo of Satsuki is wonderful. They represent good and bad.  heartround  heartround 
      heartround  heartround  heartround

Maybe he wants something new , what tattoo he changed?

Yeah!! I love Satsuki's tattoos ! :) He's so elegant even  cheers with tattoos !!

He talks about his tattoo during an fan convention I think, but I dont remember well!
    Yes they rapresent good and bad--
    I loove his piercings, expexially during Res times---  inlove 
    RoxyCiel
    RoxyCiel

Post by RoxyCiel Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:11 am

@Satsukitty !!!

Yes, now tattoo Kyo is a strange triangle.  confused 

If, Satsuki in a  interview of JaME of the  2013 , he talks about his tattoos. heartbit 
    I remember that you were doing interviews, but refused to talk of your tattoos. scratch 

"We can’t help but remark on all of your tattoos, especially those on your arms. What do they represent and what is their meaning?

Satsuki: They represent good and bad. The left arm represents the holy side with the dragon, the phoenix…
    The right side is the demonic side with the god of death, the raven … it’s like light and darkness. With my album LUMINOUS,
    I cleanse dark beings thanks to my light. That might be the first time that I’ve answered on the subject of my tattoos.
    It’s something that I usually keep secret.
    "

I love the meaning of their tattoos. inlove  inlove  inlove
    CrystalAurora
    CrystalAurora

Post by CrystalAurora Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:45 pm

RoxyCiel wrote:@Satsukitty !!!

If, Satsuki in a  interview of JaME of the  2013 , he talks about his tattoos. heartbit 
    I remember that you were doing interviews, but refused to talk of your tattoos. scratch 

"We can’t help but remark on all of your tattoos, especially those on your arms. What do they represent and what is their meaning?

Satsuki: They represent good and bad. The left arm represents the holy side with the dragon, the phoenix…
    The right side is the demonic side with the god of death, the raven … it’s like light and darkness. With my album LUMINOUS,
    I cleanse dark beings thanks to my light. That might be the first time that I’ve answered on the subject of my tattoos.
    "

Thanks a lot, I almost forgot about this interview! Thanks for remember us  music 

Satsuki have always so many things 'secret'  mmmh 
     angelicsmilee I want to know about his zodiac sign & birthday...  panda
    RoxyCiel
    RoxyCiel

Post by RoxyCiel Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:47 am

CrystalAurora wrote:

"

Thanks a lot, I almost forgot about this interview! Thanks for remember us  music 

I read in one glance that her birthday is in June. I remember that a twitter page of J Music greeted him,
    but he didn't respond. Satsuki has many secrets we do not know,  whistle  whistle 
    his tattoos still seem a mystery to me, despite the meaning you gave he in interview.  panda 
    He spoke only of tattoos of his arms, but not of the other tattoos.  scratch  angelicsmilee 
    Satsuki  inlove inlove inlove
    SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:46 am

RoxyCiel wrote:
    CrystalAurora wrote:

"

I read in one glance that her birthday is in June. I remember that a twitter page of J Music greeted him,
    but he didn't respond. Satsuki has many secrets we do not know,  whistle  whistle 
    his tattoos still seem a mystery to me, despite the meaning you gave he in interview.  panda 
    He spoke only of tattoos of his arms, but not of the other tattoos.  scratch  angelicsmilee 
    Satsuki  inlove inlove inlove

Yes, that was the date everyone can find written on many websites, since Rentrer en Soi's times... but some years ago, Satsuki in person assured on a Facebook comment that his birtday was not in June :) So, who knows, maybe one day he will tell when it's his birthday for real and we will be able to celebrate that day with a little cake, who knows? Wink

SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:10 pm

His beautiful tattoos...  supercoolok 

RoxyCiel
    RoxyCiel

Post by RoxyCiel Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:20 am

SATSUKIMANIA wrote:His beautiful tattoos...  supercoolok 

OMGGGG !! I fainted. sbavsbav
    SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Wink
    BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:00 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:20 am