The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The First Satsuki's International Fans Community Forum

IL PRIMO FORUM IINTERNAZIONALE DEDICATO A SATSUKI
(THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL FORUM DEDICATED TO SATSUKI)

+5
SATSUKIMANIA
Priss
CrystalAurora
BeautifulPrince
ourmajesty
9 posters

MOON STREAM at Pacific Media Expo 2012 (Pictures)

ourmajesty
    ourmajesty

MOON STREAM at Pacific Media Expo 2012 (Pictures) Empty MOON STREAM at Pacific Media Expo 2012 (Pictures)

Post by ourmajesty Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:01 am

A topic about MOON STREAM event of this month.
    So, even new fans who could discover them in the next months, could find all the pictures of this event in the same page/topic.

Hope it will be helpful!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

PMX, November 10th, 2012

PS: the person who tagged these pictures from live show here, were deleted their tag, after I saved, so I could not find her name on Satsuki 's wall anymore.
    I can't put the credits because I don't remember the name. If you know her/are you her, please, let me know your name so that I can give you credits or contact me and I'll remove it from the page! I'll post just a part of them.

Some stuff from Panel

BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

MOON STREAM at Pacific Media Expo 2012 (Pictures) Empty Re: MOON STREAM at Pacific Media Expo 2012 (Pictures)

Post by BeautifulPrince Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:46 pm

:<3_<3: :<3_<3:

Lovely....
    CrystalAurora
    CrystalAurora

MOON STREAM at Pacific Media Expo 2012 (Pictures) Empty Re: MOON STREAM at Pacific Media Expo 2012 (Pictures)

Post by CrystalAurora Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:51 am

heartround
    CrystalAurora
    CrystalAurora

Post by CrystalAurora Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:15 am

BeautifulPrince
    BeautifulPrince

Post by BeautifulPrince Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:34 pm

CrystalAurora wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

***FAINT*** Shocked Shocked
    ourmajesty
    ourmajesty

Post by ourmajesty Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:07 am

Pacific Media Expo's staff receive candies from MOON STREAM as present! So cute :)

Priss
    Priss

Post by Priss Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:35 am

ourmajesty wrote:
    Pacific Media Expo's staff receive candies from MOON STREAM as present! So cute :)

AWWWW they're so awesome!!!
    ourmajesty
    ourmajesty

Post by ourmajesty Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:40 am

Priss wrote:

AWWWW they're so awesome!!!

Yes! Always thinking to other people! heartround
    ourmajesty
    ourmajesty

Post by ourmajesty Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:42 am

New pictures from PMX official tumblr:

SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:18 pm

By Jasmine Marie
    By "poel"
    baby99
    baby99

Post by baby99 Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Video by nuttynomads

Priss
    Priss

Post by Priss Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 am

baby99 wrote:Video by nuttynomads

LOL, that's hilarious. As soon as I posted this video on Satsuki FR, it caught on FIRE XD But I'm glad both Satsuki and Tomo like it so much ^^
    ourmajesty
    ourmajesty

Post by ourmajesty Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:20 am

Spoiler:

stop ! stop! rollinsmiles that's was the best part of the video fixedsmile
    LunaRosa
    LunaRosa

Post by LunaRosa Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:55 am

Funny video! XD Say, I have a few pics from PMX that I took and don't think have been posted yet if anyone would like to see them. :)
    Priss
    Priss

Post by Priss Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:52 pm

We would love to, LunaRosa. Please share ^^
    LunaRosa
    LunaRosa

Post by LunaRosa Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:52 am

Okay!

This was the design for the VIP badges, blurred out my name.

Sorry if the quality isn't that good, also I tried to only include pics with just Satsuki or just the band together. All other pics I have have me in them. Embarassed

SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:19 am

Thank you, Rosa Lune to share these wonderful pictures with us, we really appreciate it! :)

Please, would you like to share your experience about this occasion? He sings what songs? It was a private event for who have the vip badges? It seems the setting was very intimate and close supercoolok

CrystalAurora
    CrystalAurora

Post by CrystalAurora Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:14 am

LunaRosa wrote:Okay!

Spoiler:

ooooh very beautiful and lucky girl! Please tell us more about it! How it was?

Thank you to share the pictures! heartround exciited exciited exciited

LunaRosa
    LunaRosa

Post by LunaRosa Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:21 pm

You’re welcome! :)

Yes this event was only for those who bought the VIP badges/bundles before PMX. The whole event was about an hour and a half long and the first song Satsuki sang was an acoustic version of “Inside” with Tomo on guitar. Later they switched places and Tomo sang a bit of “La Lune” with Satsuki on guitar. That was a request of another fan, we were able to ask them answer or do anything we wished......within reason of course.

After that we were able to walk around and talk with them and stuff; and in the end there was a photo op for anyone who wanted a picture taken with all the members, and one last group photo with all of us together. One random note: a lot of people seemed very shy/uneasy at first, including me. So after “Inside” Tomo and Satsuki took a container of brownies and plates and served each of us in a cute butler style. THAT put everyone at ease then. fixedsmile
    SATSUKIMANIA
    SATSUKIMANIA
    Admin

Post by SATSUKIMANIA Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:22 pm

LunaRosa wrote:You’re welcome! :)

Yes this event was only for those who bought the VIP badges/bundles before PMX. The whole event was about an hour and a half long and the first song Satsuki sang was an acoustic version of “Inside” with Tomo on guitar. Later they switched places and Tomo sang a bit of “La Lune” with Satsuki on guitar. That was a request of another fan, we were able to ask them answer or do anything we wished......within reason of course.

After that we were able to walk around and talk with them and stuff; and in the end there was a photo op for anyone who wanted a picture taken with all the members, and one last group photo with all of us together. One random note: a lot of people seemed very shy/uneasy at first, including me. So after “Inside” Tomo and Satsuki took a container of brownies and plates and served each of us in a cute butler style. THAT put everyone at ease then. fixedsmile

Thank you for this cute story. Very Happy
    It must have been be really nice to see them dressed as butlers!

Satsuki looks like this? Cool

LunaRosa
    LunaRosa

Post by LunaRosa Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:47 am

No, he was dressed in regular clothes,but acting like butlers. But that would have been wonderful if they were! ^o^
    Priss
    Priss

Post by Priss Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:19 am

Oh my oh my, you were served brownies by Satsuki and Tomo! Sooooooooooo lucky!!

Thanks for sharing ^^ But I was wondering.. Do you remember any of the requests the fans asked?
    LunaRosa
    LunaRosa

Post by LunaRosa Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:27 am

Priss wrote:Oh my oh my, you were served brownies by Satsuki and Tomo! Sooooooooooo lucky!!

Thanks for sharing ^^ But I was wondering.. Do you remember any of the requests the fans asked?

Sadly I only remember a few, not all of them~

One girl requested that they play "Heart" at that nights concert but sadly the support members didn't know the cords for the song so they couldn't. But later I heard Satsuki singing afew bars of that song when him and some of the other members were doing karaoke later on.

I asked what they were planning for that night's concert since they were hyping it up to be "1000X more awesome than the night before". But they simply grinned and said it was "top secret". Mad mmmh

Another asked how Satsuki and Tomo met, I think they already explained this in their comment video for Onicon '09 but for those who may not know; they met at a con in 2008 (I'm guessing AnimeNext but I couldn't go). But after Satsuki repeated this story Tomo then said "But now...it's more than friendship right?" Everyone laughed.

The other requests were for Tomo to sing one of Satsuki's songs, which he did. And for Tomo to serve me and my friend on one knee. (which I took a picture of) inlove That's the best I can remember.
    Priss
    Priss

Post by Priss Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Aww~ Thanks so much for sharing ^^ That really seemed like an awesome event.
    Satsukitty
    Satsukitty

Post by Satsukitty Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:32 pm

LunaRosa wrote:
    Priss wrote:Oh my oh my, you were served brownies by Satsuki and Tomo! Sooooooooooo lucky!!

Sadly I only remember a few, not all of them~

One girl requested that they play "Heart" at that nights concert but sadly the support members didn't know the cords for the song so they couldn't. But later I heard Satsuki singing afew bars of that song when him and some of the other members were doing karaoke later on.

I asked what they were planning for that night's concert since they were hyping it up to be "1000X more awesome than the night before". But they simply grinned and said it was "top secret". Mad mmmh

Another asked how Satsuki and Tomo met, I think they already explained this in their comment video for Onicon '09 but for those who may not know; they met at a con in 2008 (I'm guessing AnimeNext but I couldn't go). But after Satsuki repeated this story Tomo then said "But now...it's more than friendship right?" Everyone laughed.

The other requests were for Tomo to sing one of Satsuki's songs, which he did. And for Tomo to serve me and my friend on one knee. (which I took a picture of) inlove That's the best I can remember.

Thank you for this story! It was very fun! :D
    The second concert is the one in which Satsuki appeared without make up in the pictures I saw?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:23 pm